Friday, December 14, 2007

The Brothers

Hope and I decided from a very early point in her pregnancy that we would not name the child after any of our siblings. If you know my brothers at all, to name our son after one of them, well we would never hear the end of it. But out of curiosity, I decided to put my four brothers names on our poll for this week to see which brother would win. What's a good holiday without some good 'ol family competition! I have abstained from voting this week because the Lord has made me smarter than that, but I am excited to see how it ends up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is STUPID!!! Name your kid Michale!!!!! You claim to be this holier than thou person, well... Michael means "One Who is Like the Lord". What better name do you want????? I mean if you dont want you child to grow up and strive to be like the Lord than you two got some issues. Take it from someone who knows the importance of being named Michael, we all end up great. Me, Micheal Jordan, Michael J. Fox, Mike Tyson, Michael Douglas, Michael Chertoff, Arch Angel Michael (duh!), Michael Jackson, Michael Vick (he apologized), Mike Huckabee, Mike Jones (rapper), Mike Krzyzewski, Michael W Smith, Michael's (fabric store), Michael Meyers, Michael Buble... The list goes on and on and on.....!

Unknown said...

This blog SUCKS! Am I the only one here that enjoys making fun of Marsh. I know deep down everyone wants to do it. Come on everyone, get into the Christmas spirit and lets all make fun of Marsh!