Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fishing


Catching fish like these always makes for a good day! I used to think about how manly I felt after catching something like this. Now I think about how much fun it is going to be to teach my son how to fish and how catches like this will impact his life and his understanding of his masculinity. You see, it's not so much about whether or not he catches fish like these...it's about understanding who he is as a created man of God and the enjoyment of all he has created.

P.S. - The fish tasted great!

3 comments:

Lyra said...

I showed Gage and he said, "How did he snag those?!" He also told me he was going to ask you to take him fishing. So, be prepared! You know he's not shy!

the Pie family said...

looks like photoshop to me. :)

Anonymous said...

your kids will be dorks!