Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Joshua and Thanksgiving

Joshua won this weeks poll by a landslide. As I thought about this, I was brought back to this morning as my wife and I were packing to leave for Indiana to spend Thanksgiving with her family. Joshua was called to lead God's people into the promised land, waging war against its inhabitants and striking down all in their way. As my wife was packing this morning, she felt as if the baby was waging war in her stomach and it was not a pleasant morning for her. So I thought that was ironic as Joshua won this weeks name today. Joshua will be put into the finals along with Alexander for the name of our baby. I hope to leave you all my thoughts soon from the PCA Global Missions conference I was at last weekend. Let's just say Richard Pratt became my instant favorite living preacher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.