Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're Still Pregnant (Well Hope Is)

So I know it has been forever since we last posted. I knew that this would happen if I started one of these things. But after much hate-mail from avid readers of this blog (ok, I made that up) we have posted again with new pictures of Hope "prego" and also a video of the baby's room. Some of the pictures and video have little dots on them. Sorry, I think I touched the lens and smeared it. My bad. Anyway, I hope that these pictures bring joy and meaning to your day and that the video will inspire baby rooms all across America. I am particularly proud of the changing table built into the closet (the video doesn't do it justice) which used to be about 8 in. higher before Hope had me take it all out and lower it. Lots of love, sweat, and tears have gone into that room and I am sure much more will come out of it. Anyway, vote for the new names. Some are not new, however, this is a list of names Hope and I like (but that does not mean we both like them all!) Leave your comments and let's get better at this blogging thing together!

No comments: